Plot 124 includes the cemetery chapel which is available for interdenominational use. It was built in 1899 and dedicated to the Holy Souls.
The architects were Cyril B. Tubbs and Arthur Messer who also designed the larger Church of England chapel (now the St Edward the Martyr Church).
The chapel is available for hire for funeral services at £150. The seating and layout can be altered as required, and likewise religious symbols can be added or removed.